The 509 Raid Dual Boa boot started with a rugged outsole made of high carbon rubber that delivers traction, comfort, and premium durability. Yes, it has it all, and few boots out there can truly claim they have found this elusive balance. Our composite last board provides the right amount of stiffness, and confidence when you need it most. These bad boys provide unmatched warmth and comfort for all day riding.
The Raid Boa upper is built of durable Raid Rubber and insulated with Thinsulate 600gm. A 5tech water tight bladder protects your foot, and the insulation in the boot from outside moisture. You won’t be seeing these boots crowding the fire at night.
Our 509 Raid Dual Boa boot is made for riding in deep days, cold conditions, and full throttle adventures.
- Rugged high carbon outsole
- 5tech™ waterproof breathable liner
- Generous fit, for all day warmth and comfort
- 600 gm Thinsulate insulation for ultimate all-day warmth
- Raid Rubber upper reinforcements that can hold up to razor sharp running boards
- Dual Boa Lacing system with quick release M3 Lace reels, and aircraft stainless wire